Company Wide Top Producing Agent for 2014
and 129th in volume in the country for 2015
A Top Producer at Grubb Company
Anian Pettit Tunney personifies sophistication and excellence in Piedmont and East Bay real estate. A Top Produceer at The Grubb Company for over a decade, Anian is a businesswoman of consummate elegance and grace, with in-depth knowledge of the market, the real estate community and strategies for clients’ success in buying or selling homes.
Anian enjoys the confidence and trust placed in her by the many for whom she is a trusted advisor. She brings community expertise, clarity, sophistication and sound judgment to all who know her. Reliance on Anian yields loyalty and advocacy.
She is generous with her time and wisdom, accountable in all ways, skilled in her knowledge about relevant steps to success, resourceful and energetic. No one enjoys celebrating her clients’ success more than Anian.
She is simply one of the finest real estate professionals in the country. Describing herself as a personal real estate representative, she feels her responsibility is to help her clients make financially sound and personally satisfying real estate decisions. Anian consults with her clients regularly on every aspect of the transaction. She looks forward to anticipating and exceeding each client’s expectations.
Anian is the granddaughter of pioneering real estate agent Amy Sutton and the great granddaughter of another successful real estate entrepreneur, Amy Requa.
Fifth Generation Piedmont Resident
Born and raised in Piedmont, she received degrees from Pine Manor College in Boston and the University of Southern California in the field of Education. She chose teaching as her first career choice, although Anian also spent seven years as a stunt woman in the film industry, working in films such as Grease and Annie.
Active Participant of the East Bay Community
An enthusiastic participant in the community, Anian is a member of the East Bay Museum Auxiliary and actively gives her time to the Piedmont Garden Club and The Piedmont Beautification Foundation. She has been married to Peter Tunney since 1972. They have four grown daughters. In addition to enjoying her own roots in the community, Anian has served the real estate needs of generations of clients.
Your Personal Representative
- A stellar reputation in the brokerage community
- Respectful of her client’s privacy and need for confidentiality
- A large social network which assists her in exposing special properties to potential purchasers
- Fifth generation Piedmont resident; she knows the communities
- Knowledgeable about the various market cycles
- Extraordinary and unparalleled marketing plan
- Closed sales in excess of $50 million dollars annually
- Negotiates with grace and clarity of purpose
- Professionally manages the complex process for the client from the initial appointment to the delivery of the keys
The GRUBB Company
- A history of serving generations of families in Piedmont, Berkeley and Oakland since 1967
- The upscale, full service boutique real estate company in the East Bay
- Dominant market share in the luxury home market
- 55 quality real estate professionals with the highest production per agent in Northern California
- Grubbco.com is the most comprehensive resource for searching residential properties in the East Bay
- Comprehensive marketing department with a reputation for excellence
- Extensive national exposure in Residence Magazine
- Selected by Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, a network of the world’s most exclusive luxury real estate companies
- An alliance with The Artisan Group, a unique, complementary referral service with several luxury real estate firms including Paragon Real Estate Group of San Francisco, Empire Realty of Contra Costa County, and Morgan Lane of Napa Valley
- Affiliated with LaSalle Financial, our mortgage brokerage company